As you may know, United Park is expecting it's biggest attendance at a football match this afternoon and here is a useful guide for our supporters today.
- Parking is available at The Farmyard, Westport House (where Gracy's Bar is).
- Supporters travelling from The Quay area are advised to travel through Westport House grounds. The barrier is open to ensure traffic flow.
- Arrive early. If you want to watch the match from a particular spot, this is the best advice.
- Please park your car facing in the direction of travel after the game.
- Please respect local residents within the vicinity of the ground if walking.
- Obey instructions of the match day stewards. They are there for your safety and comfort.
- Enjoy the game and let's get behind the lads.